So you’ve decided to invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Since you always start with Canadian dollars you need to first convert them into crypto. One of the popular options is to buy it on a centralized exchange that deals with fiat money (dollars).
After you have your Bitcoin, you have an option to trade on an exchange that doesn’t have fiat pairs – crypto-to-crypto exchange. Those usually have deeper books, more coins, more liquidity and lower fees.
Let’s look into the options that we in Canada have at the moment:
– Available exchanges (Kraken, Coinsquare, Quadriga, etc.)
– KYC and privacy
– Ways to fund your account (interac, wire, flexpin, credit card)
– What to pay attention to when choosing an Exchange (onboarding
process, 2FA, reputation, security, volume, fees)
– Most Reputable and Secure Crypto-to-Crypto Exchanges (Binance?)
– Best practices dealing with exchanges (security – never keep your coins
on an exchange, privacy – do not connect your ID to your Wallet by
Welcome to the Crypto Bay Meetup! Claim your 10 THAT COINS (THAT). This is how:
• Get your Waves Wallet http://bit.ly/THATwallet
• Join Our Telegram Group http://t.me/cryptobayto
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your wallet address and Telegram username
• Learn how to earn more THAT http://bit.ly/THATbounty
• Spend your THAT at That Channel and Crypto Bay Meetup
Watch previous meetups on Youtube http://bit.ly/watchcryptobay
Join Our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/CryptoBayTO/
Join Our Meetup Dedicated to WAVES Blockchain http://meetup.com/WavesTO
Check out our sponsor:
NDAX is a CDN crypto exchange fully integrated into the CDN banking system. Deposit fiat in 0-3 hours/withdraw in 0-2 business days. Low fees. Instant verification. 24/7 support.
NDAX has the largest portfolio of alts with CAD pairs – BTC, XRP, ETH, EOS, XLM, DOGE, LTC, BCH.